Saturday, May 3, 2008

2nd bookout but this time i didnt get to go home cause my house is under renovation and i am staying at my ah ma house. Although it feels kinda weird not going home but abit used to it. Next weekend, i wont be booking out however as i will be sleeping in the jungles. I feel that i got used to the fact of confining and not coming out during the weekends but still haven got used to the fact of booking in. One thing on my mind recently is whether to go to command school and I realised i need to seek God about it before i book in as field camp is coming up. Deep in my heart i know that God is telling me to go command school and that over the past few months where God has been building me up is just so that i can go command school and Fifi also told me to go command school. Although it is not going to be easy but i know as long as i put in my best effort and with God by my side i know i will definitely make it through. Just the other day, I realised that after this building fund, I have only one more building fund to go while i am in army and the next one i will be a civillian already. Army oh army, i am going to influence u with my affluence!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

miss you miss you! wahaha.