Thursday, April 10, 2008

Habakkuk 2:3

Just a few weeks ago, Pastor Lia shared a sermon about visions. It was really a very powerful sermon. I am going to army in a few hours time and throughout these 2 years, I feel that I would really grow alot, not just spiritually but as a person as a whole. It is just going to be alot of growing throughout these 2 years. These 2 years I need to hang on to my vision and make sure it does not die out, for without a vision people perish. The fire will not dim but in the darkest of places, it will shine even brighter.

3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time;
But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie.
Though it tarries, wait for it;
Because it will surely come,
It will not tarry.

16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.



No comments: