Sunday, June 15, 2008

Prayer Meeting

It's my 10 days block leave and it cannot be any better as i get to spend time in the house of God and just take a rest from the hectic army life of always running around. As i joined the prayer meeting last friday from 4-5pm, at first i found it hard to connect to God but something inside me just told me to keep on pressing in. I realised there was a lack of strength in my spiritual man, like it hasnt been conditioned to fight and the strength was lacking. Although in the natural i am beginning to learn that, my spiritual man has abit more to go. I need to keep my spiritual man fighting on and pushing and gaining more grounds. Anyway, during the prayer meeting, I felt God saying these 3 words to me Prepare, Growth and Expand. It felt so apt for this season as i spend my 2 years in army. Although nothing seems to be happening on the outside, on the inside, i know it is time for me to prepare for my work ahead and to grow as a Christian and lastly expand my capacity. It's going to be an exciting 2 years i cannot wait to do God's work when i come out of army. It's going to be an awesome awesome 2 years of alot of me and God. :)

No comments: