Tuesday, March 18, 2008

University admission

I wondered if you guys had missing items around the house. Well, for me, it just happened recently. I used to have 6-7 pairs of ankle socks in my drawer. But recently, I seemed to have shortages of socks. I have to keep taking them from the laundry line when they are just dried. Taking a walk around the house today, I realised I only have 3-4 pairs left. I then asked my mum and she said that she threw some away because they were worn out. Haha. So it seems the case of missing socks was solved. Anyway, I plan to apply for university by latest tomorrow night as application is on a first come first served basis. Many thoughts on that issue and it will take ages to write them all down. But at the end of the day, I know God will prevail and all things will work out for good. :)

No comments: