Saturday, January 24, 2009

Taiwan!

Life as a Christian is really so so exciting. So many things have really happened during this month. From going to taiwan to being in the choir. I realise one thing that keeps me going in my life and that is my dreams. No matter where I go in this Christian life, I realise that until the day that the dreams God placed in my life comes to past, I stay unsatisfied and not happy with the current situation I am in. Going to taiwan is really a big thing for me. It is the first time i am ever going to be away from church for so long. Despite the fact that i feel more ready now than ever to leave the comforts of the house of God, it is always another thing to go for such a period of time but in my heart, i know i need to go. I remember once in bmt while we were doing our morning run, i saw a plane flew past where we were running and i told God that the next time i fly, i wanna fly to do His work. Situations have not turned out as i had hoped but i know in my heart, God has his plans and the best of all, it always turns out for good.


No comments: